Lexus RX and Toyota Highlander
1. Using your fingers, remove the plastic cap from the side of the armrest (lightly pull around edges until it pops off).
2. Using a 9/16” or 14mm socket with extension, remove the bolt, armrest and plastic washer, which is in between armrest and seat.
3. Fit the new cover over armrest with the hole side lined up with the hole for the cap. If it is difficult to put on, use some baby powder or a thin piece of plastic (such as dry cleaner plastic) on the front half of the armrest.
4. Zip up the cover and cut out a hole on the inner side of the armrest, following the outline from the old leather.
5. Re-install the armrest using the original bolt, washers and cap.